Health Tip: Winterize your Home
(HealthDay News) -- When the weather gets colder and the winds gustier, it's time to winterize your home.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Install weather stripping, insulation and storm windows.
- Insulate water lines that run along exterior walls.
- Clean out gutters and repair roof leaks.
- Have heating systems inspected by a professional.
- Inspect and clean fireplaces and chimneys.
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
A.D.A.M. content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Firefox and Google Chrome browser.